Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week 3 2014

Materials from Matata in our multi-purpose vehicle;
school uniforms for a couple of boys that Mxolisi & I are walking alongside on a child-led homestead;
new school shoes for a couple other good friends of Mxolisi & I that aren't anywhere that they can receive help.

Sanele & Smanga working hard (with an audience);
a couple of guys with water on a hot day;
Thandi teaching using one of my fast growing avocado trees as an example.

The first lunch for T, made with things I found at my house because I forgot until that morning;
D, T, & S showing their new school shoes & excited for the first day of school;
my roundest homemade pizza yet as we hosted a few of Mxolisi's friends for a great dinner;
the lines at the bank to pay school fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment