Friday, November 30, 2012

Week 31 In A Few Pictures

Tearing up the floor at the Anchor Center;
Phiwa hanging out after preschool;
unloading 800 blocks for the building at the Anchor Center;
the sticker on my window for my 5 hour bus ride.

Giraffes on the way;
Nombali & Thandi enjoying Thanksgiving;
Phindile & I eating our Thanksgiving meal;
Pamela & I at our second Thanksgiving in Swaziland.

Decorating for the party at Ngunya;
Pamela & I at the Ngunya Christmas party;
kids reviewing the Christmas story at Ngunya;
Mxolisi & I meeting with a 17 year old mom of 4 month old twins

The world race team that successfully dug the footing;
green maize coming up in the Anchor Center garden;
hauling water & firewood to a carepoint for a Christmas party;
Sufiso with his mask & drum at Joyela.
Kids listening attentively to the Christmas story;
Mbutfu Christmas party;
a rainbow reminding me of God's promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment