Thursday, April 12, 2012

Number Crunchers

-10-
weeks was all it took for God to provide through 40+ families/people/churches who have sacrificed to support me financially

-9-
hour time difference between Swaziland & here (except for now it's 8 because of daylight savings)
-8-
Swazi ministry partners who I can't wait to serve alongside

-7-
different languages now jumbling in my head (absolutely not fluent in any of them, but even a few words in each is enough to confuse me - English, Spanish, Creole, Hebrew, Greek, Nepali, Siswati)

-6-
days until I leave Colorado (which is why the blogging has been lacking lately - too many people to spend time with & too much to do!)

-5-
nieces & nephews that I am going to miss a ton (along with the rest of my family)

-4-
bags to fit my life into (2 checked, 2 carry on - I'm up for the challenge!)

-3-
years since I first heard about the country of Swaziland

-2-
years worshiping & serving at Calvary has flown by & I'm going to miss this community that God has blessed me to be a part of!

-1-
God who is worthy of worship, obedience & a surrendered life

No comments:

Post a Comment